Thursday

Mr. and Mrs. A

Good morning and what a damp one it is today.  Did you hear the rain in the night, goodness, it did fall quite heavily and the forecast for today, more rain showers but quite a high temperature, so that's okay.  I will try and do a little more in the garden this afternoon to keep on top of things but, I am missing being in my craft room.

Paul came home Monday evening and as Tuesday was our 2nd Anniversary, it was even more special.  Unfortunately he left again yesterday but that's okay as I have a busy few days ahead of me.

Here is the card I made for our Anniversary.


 And this was on the envelope, dead soppy I am really.

But WOW just look what he got for me, the inside says something about different styles but perfect pairs.

Not only that but the envelope had a wonderful tissue liner (how did they do that) and a little gold seal.  Now that was so special for me as I know it is not easy to buy a card for a card maker so fellas, if you are reading this, take note. I also got a new beach bag and some Vera Wang Perfume called Anniversary, spoilt or what.  So here I am, sat here having my morning cuppa smelling of Anniversary perfume.

Just a quick post as I have a few bits to sort out before I go to work.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.....stay dry

1 comment:

Lesley said...

super card and happy anniversary to you both best wishes Lesley x