Monday

Monday Mosiac Madness

Here we go, a brand new month *white rabbit*  *white rabbit* *white rabbitt* and another week commences.  I am off to do my stint at work.  I am so excited about coming home though as I already have my afternoon planned, off to Little Eaton and then put everything away in the craft room.

Did you know that today is the very last day that you can order anything from the 2012 - 2013 Stampin' Up' book.  Here are a few of my favourites





I could add lots more as I have made some fantastic cards with some fantastic friends this last year and I am sure you will see cards from me using these bits in the future.  They are too good to stay hidden away.

So, its the new catalogue as from tomorrow YEAH.  Lots of ladies have asked me to get them half a packet of 12 x 12 papers.  There are so many new designer papers from Stampin' Up! and everyone wants to try them all so, I am happy to oblige.  If you would like one sheet of each 12 x 12 from a particular designer series set, let me know and I shall order it as soon as two people want the same pack.  It is your own paper share and already there are lots of requests.  Some people want buttons and others want ribbon so, I have created a new page on my blog - Your Share.  Please have a look through the catalogue, let me know what you would like to share and I shall add it to my blog.  Fingers crossed that this works.

Just another couple of cards for today, this is using the brand new Mosiac Madness stamp set.

We all had a go at making this last week and everyone enjoyed it.  I am sure it will look just as fantastic in bold/bright colours, something for me to try soon.

With this set there are these wonderful stamps available as well as,  an embossing folder, papers and punch.  Gems with this are a must and, you will find a bundle offered by Stampin' Up! which really is a great offer.


The embossing folder really makes the card stand out and the punched images fit perfectly.  If you would like to find out more about these cards, please get in touch and I will try to help.

I have to tell you that I shall be placing my first NEW CATALOGUE ORDER tomorrow.  If you would like to order anything, no matter how little or large, please tell me and I will get it ordered.  Not got your catalogue yet? ohhh join the Stamperettes Series 11 and get your catalouge FREE OF CHARGE.  Alternatively you can call in for a coffee and browse through my copy or purchase one for yourself at a cost of £3.  If you would like to place your own order and have it delivered, direct to your door there will be a £4.95 p+p charge. If you would like your order to be delivered to me, and then you collect from me or we arrange to meet up, there will be 50p p+p charge. I am getting so excited about all the new things I want to show you but I have to be patient, for one more day.

Must get a wiggle on and get into work.  Have a lovely Monday and please, get in touch if I can help with anything.

No comments: