Wednesday

Happy Birthday Amy

Good afternoon and what strange weather.  I got up to a very damp morning and it was forecast to have some showers until around tea time and then, believe it or not, Summer is just around the corner.  We shall see.

Amy our grandaughter, is 8 years old today and here is the card I made for her, which I hope she liked.




I love making this type of card and, should anyone like something similar, please let me know.

Paul came home YEAH but only for a few days BOOO.  We have a busy few days while he is here, visiting family, off to a show, a lot of gardening and of course, I am still putting all the things away from a lovely day on Saturday with wonderful ladies who came to see the new catalogue.

It is Derby Dabblers this Friday too, oh yes, if you are a crafty and fancy an evening of chatting to other crafters, please come along to St. Martins Church Hall at around half past 6.  It is a lovely evening out.

Another little card before I take a cuppa up to the bomb site that is supposed to be a craft room.
 

 This was made with the new mosiac madness stamp set and the matching punch.  You really dont need a lot more to make lovely cards and colours, well you can do this is almost any colour you want.

If you would like to order Stampin' Up! items to make this card, or any other card, please give me a call on 01332 721877 as I really would be very happy to get these for you and help.

Well, thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely afternoon and evening.  Until next time





No comments: