Saturday

Another sizzling Saturday

LAST CHANCE to join series 11 of Stamperettes.  This will be starting tomorrow and there are still a couple of places left.  If you would like to spread the cost of your Stampin' Up! wish list by spending £15 a month (or more if you wish), plus 50pence p+p for 10 months, you can get all your crafting items bit by bit, get the catalogues and any other brochures free of charge.  This is as well as being able to spend a  minimum of £25 during one of the 10 months. You dont need to live in Derby to join this so please, give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email, to find out more.

I had a wonderful day yesterday catching up with a couple of friends, after finishing my week at work of course.  I had a drive out, went to somewhere I had never been before and spent a few hours of crafty chat, sat down in the sunshine.  I need to do this more often.

Then after a quick tea of home made burgers, syn free chips, mushy peas and salad, I spent another few hours sat outside in the dusk, chatter away.  It was lovely.

Today it is chore day.  I am off to do my shopping first thing and then I shall get stuck in to all the washing, cleaning downstairs and generally trying to catch up with paperwork and emails.

Just look at these wonderful 12 x 12 core dination card, all in the new colours.  I cant wait to get my mits and scissors on these.  I have a few ideas.
 Here are some more 12 x 12 envelopes that I have been making.  There are a stack of them now, all ready for the next Stamperettes order, umm ladies, today is 27th cough cough


 I made a couple of these cards, because I could.  I have embossed them, and coloured them with SU colours and daubers.
 And here is a matching tag


I hope you manage to stay dry if the storms we are promised happen.  Thanks for having a read and have a lovely weekend.

No comments: