Thursday

Wet and Soggy Thursday

A right wet and soggy start to Thursday.  I trundled into work, red hot and wet through, I couldnt believe that the skies opened just as I got out of my car, typical.

The afternoon soon passed and as soon as the food shopping was done, down it comes again, just in time to get me soaked once more.  Never mind, I am home and dry now.

 Look what I have, all ready and waiting.  Did you notice what stamp set I had used to decorate the parcels?


Not sure what they are, well they are the new Stampin' Up! catalogues for 2013 - 2014.  I have had lots of little deliveries so maybe, just maybe, your Stampin' Up! goodies are here ready and waiting for you.  If they are I shall give you a call tomorrow.







Here is card I made recently at a class





Speaking of classes, I have just one space left next Thursday at 7.30 to make a couple of cards.  More details can be found on my events page.  Just click the little tab at the top of the page and it will take you there.  3 spaces left for the Friday event and lots and lots of room on Saturday 29th for my open house.  You dont have to book and if you dont know where I live, just let me know and I will give you details.  It would be lovely to see you.

Right, off to finish a card or two, thanks for having a read and I hope you have managed to stay dry today.


No comments: