Wednesday

Wednesdays Mosiac Madness

What a lovely day we have today in Derby, a lot better than the last few.  Fingers crossed that it lasts as it would be really nice if we could sit outside on Saturday.

I am having an open house on Saturday and if you have an hour or two spare, it would be wonderful if you could call in for a cuppa, some cake and a look at the new Stampin' Up! catalogue.  I have a few samples ready, some new products to look at, a raffle and hopefully, lots of crafty chatter.

There are lots and lots of new bits and being a demonstrator, I was lucky enough to be able to get my hands on some new stamps to have a play.  Here is a card I have made


Just one of a few cards made with this new stamp set, new punch, new papers and new embossing folder.

If you would like my address to call in on Saturday, please give me a ring on 01332 721877 or send me an email to tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com and I can tell you were abouts in Derby I am.  It would be lovely to see you.

The blog has taken a bit of a back seat at the moment as I am busy getting ready for the open day as well as Crafty Week, this week.  If you would like to make a couple of cards on Thursday evening or Friday evening, I have one space available Thursday and 2 on Friday so do get in touch as soon as you can.

UPDATE - Class is full tomorrow.  If you would like to come on Friday, there are 2 places available.

Thanks for having a read, have a lovely evening.




No comments: