Saturday

Sunny Saturday

Up bright and early again today as off for a day out.

I think I beat the heron again this morning as it came down and went off again more or less at the same time, which is good but, he did leave his calling card, dirty bird.

Yesterday I caught these little doves sitting on the fence, sunbathing, honestly.  If you click on the photo to make it bigger you can see for yourself.  They were there for nearly an hour, bless

 I have been very brave with my out with the old regime and just to prove it, here is a tin that has to go.  Yes, my tins and boxes are making an exit because I have too many, I dont use them and, if I want a tin in the future, I will buy one full of biscuits.  The more empty tins and boxes I have, the more I am filling them so, if you need any tins or boxes, let me know.
 Another few things that are going are, this card stand.  Not a good photo but its a twirly card stand and fits lots of cards £30.  It is in 2 pieces and you should get it into your car.

My Craft Room kit, over £60 worth for £15

 The Crafters Companion Ultimate, £10
Arent I good?  There are another 4 boxes all piled up ready for my crafty day on 29th June, I am getting all excited about it.  Lots of samples being made.

Well thanks for having a look, I hope you have a great day.


No comments: