Friday

Fun Friday

Well it is rather overcast here but being Friday, that's okay.   I dont mind what the weather does on a Friday as it is still a happy day for me.

I had a lovely night last night crafting the evening away so all that rain didnt bother us at all.  We ate cakes too, naughty but nice but everyone deserved the cakes as they did make 3 cards.

Here is a card I made recently when we went over to Leeds.  I cant wait to make more of these, so bright and sunny.



I say today is going to be a fun day because after I have done my 4 hours at work, its time to nip to next to collect a couple of bits that I have ordered, food shopping and then another night of crafting.

Tomorrow is a cuppa and cakes all day long as I am having my open house, lots of samples, lots of colours, lots of people and dont forget, if you havent been before, come along to find out what Stampin Up is all about.
I have you have a lovely day today and thanks for nipping in and reading the blog

No comments: