Monday

Fathers Day and Cream Horns

Well that is Monday just about done with.  I really do not like them although today was a little different.  I will tell you more about that later in the week.

Yesterday was lovely.  Mum, Dad and Mum in law came for lunch and then, I had a play with making some cream horns.  I had all the 3 adults watching me, a bit like a tv programme I think, well here is the pastry I made earlier, here is the cream I am going to whip etc. etc.  Then surprise surprise, the son and grand children arrive, whilst I am in the middle of making these.  So that is the adults plus 1 and 4 little girls as well as hubby all waiting for cream horns.  It took an age to make them and everyone was waiting for a little taste.  Having never made these before, I was quite impressed with myself and I am pleased to say, everyone loved them.  Paul took 3 into work today so the lads got a treat too.
 

As it was fathers day, I made this card for dad.  I did cheat a little though as we made these cards in one of the card classes a month or so ago.

 

He loved it, said it was unusual and how clever was I.  I couldnt tell him that there are lots and lots of these cards on blog land because I think he would ask me directions on how to get there.  So thanks to everyone in blogland for your inspiration.

If you would like to make a couple of cards next week, I have  a space available on Thursday 27th and 3 spaces available of Friday 28th.  If you cant make either of those evenings, why not come along on Saturday 29th June to my open house.  Even if we have never met before you are most welcome to see what all the card making, crafting, scrapbooking and Stampin' Up! is all about.  Just get in touch and I will give you directions on how to get here.  01332 721877 or email me at tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

I am busy making samples for 29th June and catching up with hubby as he is still here YEAH.  He was due to go away last week to work and hasnt gone yet so that is great for me.  We are sorting out lots and I must say, the garden in very inviting. Plants are growing, its looking clean and tidy and the bumble bee hive really is a hive of activity.

Well thanks for popping in and I hope all is well in your world.

No comments: