Friday

The weekend is just a few hours away

It's arrived and how happy am I.  Friday that is.

I have crafty classes today at 2pm, tonight at 7.30pm and tomorrow at 10am.  If you would like to join us, just let me know.

Yesterday I nearly got run over whilst walking by the local shops.  I was so frightened, two young girls helped me and a crowd gathered round, I was really embarassed.  A man in his very late 70's early 80's maybe, just missed me as he was travelling around 15 mph on an electric scooter and as he passed me he shouted "move out the eff ing way" WHAT. The pavements were so crowded, he actually caught my shopping bag and that is what the shock was, I thought someone was trying to grab it.  People shouted at him and told him to slow down, to which two fingers went up in the air.  It is funny now and how lovely for all the support I got from everyone but what can we expect of our youngsters when they see this behaviour.  Moan over

I baked last night, bero book is brilliant (as is Ruth for making these originally), I think I may have an addiction to them




And here is another card that we made last Saturday,

Sorry this is short and sweet but got to go and get ready for work now.  Have a lovely day and please, do get in touch if you would like to make a couple of cards later today.  01332 721877 and leave a message on the answerphone or email me at tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

No comments: