Wednesday

Midweek Musings

 Well we didnt get the rain we were promised so that means that my plants will need a water today.  Ohh I know that spring is here because look what has started to bud.  This is two weeks later than normal and it is a lovely sight when all the flowers are out.




Unfortunately the camellia has finished flowering, the majority of the flowers have now died and it will just get watered for another year, until it starts all over again.

It was a friends birthday earlier this week and here is the card that I made for her using Stampin' Up! card, buttons, linen thread and pieces of paper.  The writing I did on the computer.  If you would like to make a couple of these next week please give me a shout as I have a few more to make to take to the girls in Cyprus. 



Sophia has her first exam today.  She has done a lot of studying for it and I wish her well for today.  I am sure she will do just fine but she does suffer with the stress of it all, which is hard for such a young person.  Soon be the summer holidays for her though.  Katerina has a job, oh yes.  She has only been home a couple of days and she is starting work in a lawyers office for the Summer.  Unfortunately she wont be getting paid for this but it is all experience.  Christiana is doing well, not putting on much weight but starting to be a happier a person so at the moment, all is well in my world.

Paul came home, YEAH, so I have some company again, although having said then I havent seen much of him.....music studio tut tut.

I have been using 2 of these for a while now


but now that the drawers are in and the room is getting tidy, I no longer need 2.  So I am selling one of them.  This is what I call my craft storer and it turns around.  I dont know what I would have done without it.  The rrp is £18 but as this is used and still in perfect condition, if someone would like it for £7.50 please let me know.  I did have two lamps as well, lovely pink ones from Ikea but Paul has said he can use them in his study


Have you heard the latest Stampin' Up! news?  Well, you can now order on line, from the comfort of your own home any and all items from Stampin' Up! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  Oh yes, if you are a midnight crafter or want something NOW and I am not ashamed to admit it, there have been times when I wanted something yesterday.  All you have to do is click a button which hopefully, I shall have on my blog tonight.  Exciting and scary all at once lol.  Of course, this doesnt mean that I am not placing orders or that I am not here to help you in anyway, it is just in addition to everything I do.  Fingers crossed that I can understand all the technology to get it sorted.

CRAFTY WEEK UPDATE - there is just one place left on the 2pm crafting session on Friday, 2 places on Friday evening starting at 7.30 and 4 spaces on Saturday morning starting at 10.  Please do get in touch if you would like to join us on any of these events as it would be lovely to see you.

Have a lovely day and thanks for having a visit.

SHOPPING LINK UPDATE - I have managed to get the shopping link added on the right.  If you have any problems, please let me know and I shall try and sort them when I get home this afternoon. 

No comments: