Sunday

Happy Easter

Yes it is Happy Easter to all my Cypriot family and friends.  Katerina is in Preston and they are attempting to have a traditional Easter Lunch, out in the car park of her apartment.  Please keep your fingers crossed that the weather stays dry as there are a lot of young Cypriot adults away from their family today and it really is a special day for them (as big as our Christmas).  They are going to BBQ the meat, eat salad, drink cokes and sing songs....I think.  Hopefully some photos will follow.

Christiana and Sophia are home in Cyprus.  They went to midnight mass which was followed by traditional soup, with all the family.  Some breaking of eggs will have happened too, I am sure.  Today all the family are going to Nicosia to be with Christianas God Parents, who are also their fathers Aunt and Uncle.  It will be a very big family affair and I am quite sad to be home alone.  Never mind, I shall just look at the photos of our last Easter with everyone.

Friday night was lovely at Derby Dabblers and lots of candles were made.  I could kick myself as I forgot to take my camera. Here is one that I made
 I still have a couple of places left for Thursdays card making sessions, the first starts at 2pm and the other at 7pm.  Please give me a call on 01332 721877 or email me at

Has anyone mis placed their pokey tool?  I have discovered this in my little basket of tools.  If it is yours, just let me know.
 
As promised earlier in the week, here is one of the cards that I was playing with when I went to clean my room.  This is using the Summer Silhoutte stamp set.
 
I did exactly and Michelle Zindorf says in her tutorial and had great fun.

Thanks for having a read and have a great weekend, what is left of it.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Happy Easter to all your Cypriot family - glad Dabblers was a great night and stamping on candles was a great success best wishes Lesley x