Sunday

Happy Birthday Vasco

What happened to the weather?  At least the weather forecasters are getting it right at the moment.  Rain, wind followed by a little more rain.  Well the rain is doing the world of good in my little garden, things are sprouting, new shoots are making an appearance although all that heavy hail and wind yesterday knocked a lot of the flower heads off my camellia.

We went to Ikea yesterday and Paul got me some new drawers for my birthday treat.  The craft room needs to be a bit more organised so that is what I shall be doing this week.  Hopefully, when Paul returns (yes he leaves again tomorrow for another few weeks), he can put the drawers up for me and my room will be complete although I do need......

I was asked to make a card for a lady at work.  She is the godmother to a dog and it is the dogs 1st Birthday today, this is what I came up with.


She loved it and I am quite pleased with it too.

Well today I have a few chores to do, a few visits to make and I am looking forward to putting my feet up with hubby tonight to watch the continuation of The Voice.

Have a lovely Sunday and I hope you manage to stay dry.


No comments: