Thursday

Happy Birthday Uncle John

The weather forecast for yesterday was rain, rain and more rain but, it was lovely in the afternoon, some sunshine but it wasnt too warm.  The rain never came.

I tried to sort out the craft room with my new drawers but I didnt get too far, never mind, hopefully I can get it done soon.

As well as it being my birthday on Tuesday, it was also my uncles and here is the card that I made for him
We did this in one of the classes and I just love all the colours that go with crumb cake ink.

Today I shall be out all afternoon and evening busy, busy, busy.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  What are you up to today?  it would be lovely to know.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, what a lot of beautiful cards and cakes. So sorry I missed you birthday, obviously it was a great day :o)
Jackie xx