Friday

Fab Friday

 Yippee, the weekend is just a few hours away, how good is that.  Its even better with the Sun shine making an appearance so early in the day.

Here is another card that I did using Postage Due stamp set


 Supplies
Card -Neutrals Ivory, Crumb Cake, Rose Red and Very Vanilla
Ink - Crumb Cake
Accessories - Seam Binding Ribbon, Antique Brads, Postage Stamp Punch, 1" Punch, Woodgrain embossing Folder

With the sun making an appearance, my camellia plant has gone into flowering overtime.  It is amazing and I am giving this lots of love and tender care.  It has never had so many flowers open up and there are still so many buds just about to open.



Do you remember all the castor oil seeds I planted?  Well not so many of them made it through the winter.  I have now put what is left out in the sunshine to see if this helps them a little. 



Along with the month of May comes a new word.  For those of you that don't know, I am having a word a month in 2013 that will help me.  So far I have had once, sort, chill (that was last month) and this month is communication.  I think that so many problems are caused through lack of communication or wrong communication, that I am going to try a bit harder with this.  I have also been told that I communicate at the last minute which is just me but I understand that this does cause a few problems for other people and hopefully I can do something about it.  Its also a case that we mis understand what is being communicated so I am trying hard with that one too.  Phew, a bit heavy for a Friday.  I still think chatting over a cuppa with a biscuit or cake is the best way to communicate rather than over the phone or email.


Next Thursday I have a 2.00pm class  using the BUG ME stamp set from Stampin'  Up!.  Would you like to make a couple of cards, a tag and who knows what else using this stamp set?  Please get in touch to book your place.  I am repeating the same class at 7pm and it would be great to see you.


If you dont already have a Stampin Up Demonstrator, I would love to be yours.  Give me a call on 01332 721877 or drop me a line at tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

Sorry its a bit of a long post today and I hope you managed to make it to the end.  Have a wonderful Friday and a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by for a read.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Very pretty camellia, lovely colour. Love your card too. It's good to be back at work and no more physio :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

love Camellia's I've got a few in my garden they are one of my favourite plants best wishes Lesley x