Sunday

Decoupage and congratulations me

Good morning from a fairly warm Derby.  The forecast today is for a fairly cloudy day but with temperatures up to 20 degrees so maybe, just maybe I can get outside and do a little more cleaning and pruning.  I say cleaning because the heron has returned and is leaving its calling card everywhere.  I walked into the kitchen at some ungodly hour this morning and there it was, just sitting on the edge of the pond HA, you cant get my fish cause there is a big net over my pond.

Yesterday was a very busy day, it was birthdays and birthdays in my family, again.  It was dads and sisters and here is the card that I made my dad, a bit different for me.















Supplies Used
Stash that I have in my craft room

I shall share sisters card with you in the week.

I  went to a little village called Horsely Woodhouse (after getting lost) and met up with lots of other fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators in Helens team, me being one of them.  It was lovely to see some new faces and catch up with people I havent seen for ages and ages and ages.  I have certainly been inspired to make a few cards today so this wont be a long post but I wanted to share this with you.

I was given this by Helen

 
 I just love these papers, they are from the Stampin' Up! Paper Stack.  You get a whole pad of 12 x 12 double sided papers (quite thick they are too, so you can use them for wrapping paper), 4 designs of every colour in the colour family, that's a total of 40 sheets.  At £19.50 they are a bargain because you use all the papers in the pad, honestly, you do.

Did you figure out what it is?

DaDa


How bright, summery and cheerful is this WOW.  I love bags, I have a different shopping bag for every day of the month, yes that many as I cant say no to them so this, is extra special.  Thank you Helen.  Why did I get it? oh I got promoted in the world of Stampin' Up! YEAH *jumping up and down and waving arms* My name was in print in a Stampin' Up! magazine and I will be able to get FREE, oh yes that is the right word FREE Stamps from Stampin' Up!  It has been a wonderful journey in my Stampin' Up! life and I look forward to the next stage of it.  If you would like to get the opportunity to get FREE Stampin Up! goodies, get in touch and I can hopefully explain how, here is my email address tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

After our meet up I stayed for an afternoon of crafting, more to share with you later this week.  Then I nipped in for a quick coffee with a friend and saw the amazing Big Shot Pro, WOW, impressive. It was then over to dads to give out card and pressies before getting in and putting feet up.  I am sorry to say I didnt have a Eurovision Party, I didnt watch it this year at all.

So now its the boring stuff like washing as I need clothes for my morning job, hoovering and polishing, an hour of fresh air and exercise in the garden and then sort out the drawers in the craft room so that I can craft....such a hard life he he he.

Thank you for having a read and have a wonderful Sunday.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

sounds like a wonderful day -congratulations on your SU promotion - hope you enjoyed yourself at Helen's stamping day. I'm sure your dad loved your card best wishes Lesley x