Thursday

By the tide

Just one more day to go and then its the weekend phew.  Not that I am wishing my life away.

The sun is out, even so early this morning and the forecast is rain, again.  We keep being told that its going to rain but it hasnt done over my house.  I had to water all the plants again last night and wow, they are really growing very quickly.

Today is mum in law and grandaughters birthday and I didnt photograph the cards, how could I not?  Silly me but I do have this card to share with you.


We made this at our training event last weekend using Comfort Cafe papers, Soft Suade card and ink as well as By the Tide stamp set.  Lovely Neutral button sat there too. 

Well I had best get a wiggle on and get myself sorted for work.  I hope you have a great day today and thank you for having a read.

No comments: