Friday

Bright and Cheerful Bugs

The weekend is here, at last.  Although I have only worked for 4 days it feels like 8 or 9.  It has been so busy at the morning job but that makes the time go by a lot quicker.

Yesterday was great.  We had two crafting sessions, one in the afternoon and one in the evening and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.   Here is one of the cards that we made



A nice bright and sunny card which was totally opposite to the wind and rain that was outside.

Stampin Up Whisper White Card, Basic Black Card, Certainly Celary, Daffodil Yellow, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and lots of other colours for the catterpilar.
Stampin Up inks for the clouds and the grass backgroud, Stampin Up Write Markers for all the colouring in and Stampin Up Basic Black ink.
Stampin Up White Gel pen and different ribbons, again all Stampin Up

I have quite a bit of cleaning up to do this afternoon, putting crafty bits away and finishing off the half made cards from yesterday all in time for Paul coming home.  Paul will be here for a couple of days but sadly, he will be leaving again on Monday meaning that he wont be here for my birthday on Tuesday so maybe, just maybe, I get to have a birthday weekend this weekend?  Who knows.

Thanks for having a read and I will catch up with you again after the weekend. 

2 comments:

Jackie said...

A very cheerful card indeed Tracey. Looks like I have missed several beautiful cards, pages etc since my last visit!
Thank you, my card passed the MOT with flying colours and the cam belt has been replaced so I am a happy bunny again :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

super bright cards - bet everyone had great fun making them - Lesley