Wednesday

Wicked Wednesday

Phew, what a day.  It was back to work yesterday morning after a lovely long weekend with Christiana and Paul.

On Easter Sunday, when all the Grandchildren were with us, we ate tiramisou and chocolate nest cake, here are the photos




Here is a photo of Christiana and Paul braving the 4 degrees out on the pond wall.

Chocolate at Easter, oh yes, here is the Easter Egg that we managed to get for Paul.  I got a little tiny packet of 2 chocs which I havent eaten yet.

And now here are a couple of cards that Millie, one of the four grandchildren made for me and grandad and another made for Christiana.
 

Yesterday, once I got home and sorted out Christianas fingers....I will explain another time.... we set off for Nottingham.  Christiana was after a clock and a handbag and lo and behold, we found them both.



 

We only went to two shops and we were shattered after we had done.

Today after a very busy morning at work, it was time to make a couple of cards, start off Christianas home ornement and then tea for us all, including Mother in Law.  Tonight its a few calls, a bit of ironing and at 9p.m. chill time in bed, ready for another busy day tomorrow.

Thanks for having a read and I will be back in a couple of days with one of the lovliest cards I have made for ages, well I think so.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, it looks like you had a scrumptious Easter. Lovely cards and photographs :o)
Jackie xx