Sunday

Stormy Skies Sunday

Feeling a lot better today.  I cant believe it has taken me nearly 2 weeks to recover from a nasty bug or 2 or 3.  The sky this morning was very dark and very red, do you know the weather poem?  Red sky at night shephards delight, red sky in a morning shephards warning.  Goodness knows what today will bring.

Yesterday we went for a walk around the Crem and the wind, rain, hail certainly blew the cobwebs away.  Then it was a day of resting, chilling and doing a few bits and pieces.

Paul is off later this afternoon  which means that I will get lots and lots of crafting time in the next week or two or three, as if I dont get enough already.  I have a few plans of what to do with my afternoons and there will be a few trips out I hope.

Does anyone else who has a hotmail account struggle with the new layout?  It is a bit of a nightmare for me.  I have tried to print out a few times and I get tons and tons of papers with little bits printed out, even when I have done print preview.  I am also missing emails??? Emails arrive but then they are marked as read, even though I dont read them so I miss new emails.  I wonder if it is an age thing, opps.

I received this wonderful card earlier this week, it is so simple and so elegant, thank you ladies.

Time to get the washing machine on.  I hope you have a wonderful day what ever you are up to.


No comments: