Monday

Monday again

Here we are again on a Monday lunchtime.  The sun has been out this morning and what a lovely change it was to drive to work in the warmth of the sun.  It really does make it a great start to the week.

I am feeling such a lot better today, I think it was the sunshine on Saturday.  I spent most of the day outside, washing the slabs, the tables and chairs, weeding, sweeping and making it all look tidy at the back.  Hopefully this evening I can make a start down the side of the house, set up my little red table and chairs, a bit of sweeping and cleaning of the cobbles.  Spring really has arrived at my house.

Fancy an afternoon making a couple of cards?  I have a space or two left for Thursday afternoon.  We start at 2.00pm and this is for beginners and experienced crafters.  I shall be baking so there will be home made cake too.  Just send me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com or give me a ring on 01332 721877 and book your place.  We shall be using two Stampin' Up! stamp sets and some lovely papers, an embossing folder and ribbon too.

Here is a Clean And Simple card that I have made recently.  I didnt put a sentiment on it yet as I am not sure who it is for.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely Monday.

No comments: