Saturday

Sew Saturday

Brrr was it cold yesterday or was it cold.  That wind just went straight through you, even if  you were wrapped up.  Today it is supposed to be just as bad but the wind isnt as strong brrrr. But the snow wow, we have had quite a bit of it.

Well, I was hoping to go to the NEC yesterday but because of the white stuff, I didnt go, which saved me a few ££s.  I do hope that all those that managed to get there had a nice time and please, tell me what is new this year.

Earlier in the week some friends and I had a little get together and we made a couple of cards.  Here is one of them.  We had seen Elizabeths card that she had done so we asked her to show us how to do it.  Lovely evening, thank you






 
As a treat I made my coffee pudding, Tiramisu and here is a photo of that



Well its a day of minor chores and crafting today.  The house is ready for Christiana, wardrobe and drawer space is all sorted.  No washing and you wont believe this but  NO IRONING.  Wow, who has been a good girl so, I guess I can play in the craft room a little.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.

No comments: