Monday

Merry Monday Morning

Another start to another week, now didnt the last one fly by.

Well its just a couple of days now until Christiana arrives so I am so pleased that the snow is slowly going away.  There is no guarantee that Paul will be home to come with me to the airport so I do need the roads to be clear.

Its a Happy Wedding Anniversary today to Rob and Nat and here is the card that I made for them

The glitter doesn't really show up but I can assure you, there was plenty of the sparkly stuff.

I havent had chance to show you the baby cards that I made yet but there will be plenty of time during the week.

I have an action packed couple of weeks for Christiana including a day making jam, a day making my candles in a tea cup, we have dabblers at the start of April, a trip to Preston, coffee and lunch at the Bullring ohh, lots more too.  I just hope that I can keep up.  I will start by having a busy morning at work.

Thanks for having a read today and I do hope that the snow hasnt spoilt your weekend.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Love the card Tracey you are so good at shading! Hope you have a wonderful time with Christiana Paula xxxx