Friday

Good Friday Feeling

I most certainly have that Friday feeling.  I hope everyone has a Good Friday and that the snow they have forecast, doesnt arrive.

Well I got my eldest daughter from the airport and the trip was lovely.  After a major hic cup  in Cyprus she did get on the plane, oh yes, we had doubts that she would, and she had a lovely flight over.

Katerina and 6 of her friends and Mickey, have travelled to Barcelona and she is loving it.  We are being face timed twice a day with all her news.

Sophia flew out to Athens to see her best friend and boy friend.  Unfortunately her best friend is only there for a couple of days but at least she will have seen her.  Sophia too is having a good time.

It seems that the trouble with the bank in Cyprus is starting to ease but you dont hear about all the hard ships that everyone is having.  The girls have told me how bad it really is.  Christiana is here with no money and, she cant get any money until next week.  As she has a cheque put in the bank, it wont clear for another 5 working days and everyone who has had cheques is in the same situation.  The majoirty of Cypriots get paid their salaries, by cheque.  Fingers crossed that it all sorts itself out quickly.

Yesterday we went to Marks to get some choc easter eggs and edible straw but they didnt have any.  Christiana has not had an Easter Egg in many many years bless her.  She is so looking forward to waking up on Easter Sunday to find an egg waiting for her.  Her favourite are cadbury cream eggs and I hope I can find a large one of these.  In the car park she saw a car she loved so, here is a photo of it.  She adores minis and hasnt really seen too many of them.



Before we went to Marks we had to go to the docs and get an injection, she is so brave.  What I didnt realise was that she is on a very strong chemotherapy injections, yikes.  The docs are very concerned about her so we are making sure that we make the most of every day that she is in the UK for,  as we dont know what the future holds.  Today it is off to Sainsburys and then we have lots and lots of visitors this afternoon.  She loves everyone visiting and talking to different people.

Here is a card that I was asked to make by Mum for her friends.  We made similar ones during a crafty week.  Speaking of which, Crafty Week will be coming up very soon.  Please do get in touch if you would like to spend an afternoon (yes afternoon), or evening crafting.



Thats it for now but I will be back, when I have a little more time.  Thank you for having a read.

P.S.  I will get round to all the emails, phone messages and facebook messages as soon as I can.  I just want to say thank you for them all, orders, envelopes etc. etc.  Christiana is just taking up a lot of my time at the moment, which I am loving.  Now it Sainsburys and Hello Kitty shopping.....I will tell you about Hello Kitty later 

No comments: