Monday

Baby Card Week

Here we go again, another week begins.

As usual I have my busy morning at work (lots of meetings on a Monday morning) and then this afternoon I will be out all afternoon.  This evening I am making Tiramisou Cyprus style, I do hope I can remember how to do this.

Well yesterday didnt turn out as planned but then hay, does it matter.  I did make a couple of very important birthday cards.  I did spend 3 hours correcting a couple of assignments.  I did spend a few hours on skype with my eldest daughter.  I did scrub the bathroom, tidy lots of things away and get an early night so it was a lovely day, just not what was planned.

Hay, did you nip over to see the events page of my blog?  I am going to be a very busy little bee, do you fancy a crafty session.  Why not join me and make a couple of cards and meet some lovely ladies.  I have started with an afternoon class during crafty week in the hopes that all those people that want to come on a Saturday morning will fancy this.  Saturdays are always booked up first so its a trial to see how things go.  I am also doing a one off stamp set class at the beginning of May, which should be good fun.  Not everyone wants to make cards for children (or big kids) so I thought this would be nice.

5 days left for Sale a Bration.  If there are two or three of you in your group why not put a collective order in and grab a freebie?  If 4 of you spend £11.25 each you could get 3 lots of ribbon and a wonderful pack of buttons to share between you.  01332 721877 is my number. If I am not in please leave a message and I will get back to you in the evening.  Just give me a call on the same phone number to ask any questions you have on joining my wonderful team.

Well my camera has been playing up, the computer is playing up and my dryer has packed up....great start to the week.  It can only get better YEAH.

I have been asked for a few baby cards so I thought I would spend this week playing with little additions stamp set from SU.   Here are my first attempts, clean and simple.




Hope that you like them.  Did you know that I do commissions, oh yes.  If there is a card that you would like me to make for you, please do get in touch.  Also, if there is a card that you would like to make with me, we can arrange a date and I am happy to come to your home to show you how to make it.

Well, have a brilliant start to another week and I hope the weather isnt as bad as they say it will be.

No comments: