Monday

Another Mondays Post

Derby is supposed to be a warm and sunny place this afternoon, 9 degrees and all cloud gone...we shall see.

What a busy week and fantastic weekend I have had.  I shall not bore you with all the mundane stuff but WOW, the girly weekend at SS was FAB.  The company is second to none and I want to say thank you to everyone who made it special.  I have lots of photos of the weekend but I can show you those later.

We made this on Friday night




a close up of the flowers

a close up of the little girl, not a brilliant photo

and here are the drawers at the bottom.
It has four little drawers underneath the card and it was such a pleasure to make.

There are two weekends being organised for later in the year.  If you fancy going, just let me know and I will give your details to Pam, who is organising it.

I may have purchased a stamp set or two and cant wait to have a play.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments: