Tuesday

Tuesday at Tracey's

Its Tuesday at Traceys today YEAH.  I love catching up with everyone over a cuppa.  I still havent managed to take photographs of Pauls new car yet, the weather just hasnt been good enough.

Next week its crafty week and I have a few places left on Tuesday, Thursday Friday and Saturday if you fancy a couple of hours of crafting. There are more details on my events page.   Please get in touch as soon as you can to book as the dates just fill up very quickly.  We are making 2 (actually it could be 3) cards, eating cake and chatting the time away.

Alice was 7 recently (Paul's Niece's eldest daughter) and for her birthday, she wanted to go to London so off to London she and the family went.  This is the card that I made for her, my favourite type of card.


She got it a little late as she was away but loved seeing her name on a card.

Thanks for having a read today, hopefully I shall see some of you later.  Stay wrapped up and warm, as its forecast for a cold Derby. Off to do some proper work now at a proper job sigh......

No comments: