Saturday

Stamping Saturday

My word for February seemed to be work on day 1.  Lots of SU brochures, leaflets and other goodies were shared last night at our Derby Dabblers get together.  Although you cant purchase the majority of the items in the brochures, the colour schemes and cards that had been made are wonderful, full of inspiration.  I sold £4 worth of bits which is being saved. Here is a link to Derby Dabblers, please go and have a look at what its all about.

Today is our Stamping Saturday Afternoon, 19 ladies (still one place left, 5 cards, 5 inserts, refreshments, project details etc. for £12).  

As I am rushing around packing boxes, remembering things I have forgotten as well as wondering why I have things I dont need (already got everything but the kitchen sink), here are a few more Sale a Bration Cards. 


In a little more details





Have a lovely day today, the forecast is for sunshine but, the snow is back next week.






No comments: