Wednesday

Internet is back

YEAH, I have been lost without my internet and you never realised I was missing.
 First of all Paul returned home so he was hogging the computer but he realised that we really do have some problems with it as it has been so slow and then just stopping totally.  Bless him as he has worked so hard to get it all up and running properly and, fingers crossed *whispering* it works okay for now.

So what I have I been up to.  Saturday I did the Stamping Saturday afternoon with Lesley and here are some more photographs. 





 I finally learnt how to download my photos from my i phone camera and then upload them onto blog.  Arent I doing well.

Sunday saw me hobbling around, I do mean hobbling.  Saturday was such a long day and I was standing for quite a while that I really did suffer on Sunday oh and on Monday, a little less Tuesday and today the old legs/knees/feet are a lot better. Even sitting on my craft chair causes pain but enough of that, there are a lot of people out there a lot worse off.

The snow came and went yesterday and we are forecast to have some more today, I just hope that we dont wake up to a white Derby tomorrow.

Now its time to get ready for Crafty Week.  Have you booked on yet?  It starts on Tuesday 19th and finishes on Saturday 23rd.  Quite a lot of places available at the moment but now that I have mentioned it on the blog, places will start to fill up.  Please give me a call on 01332 721877 or drop me a line at tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com to reserve your place. A deposit is required.

Here is one of the five cards that we made on Saturday.  We used the "bark or woodgrain" embossing folder as a stamp, to create a delicate background and the countryside stamp set for the main image.



 It worked lovely with Early Esspreso, crumb cake and very vanilla card.  Hope you like it.

"GONE" my November word is working great.  I have rehomed 4 large plastic boxes, some stamps that I wont be using anymore.  Two cushions that I made for a lovely little girl and boy have been put on their beds and a stash of card cut offs have been given to some children to draw on.  I now have quite a few ££s to purchase more scrapbook items, oh yes, that is what I have decided to use the ££s on.

Thanks for having a read and I do hope you are staying warm on this bitterly cold day.






No comments: