Thursday

Happy Birthday Alyson

Happy Birthday Alyson.  Alyson is a friend and another crafting companion who is celebrating her birthday and me, I forgot to take a photo of the card that I sent.  Never mind, as long as she got it on time.  Our post doesnt seem to be too speedy at the moment.

I am feeling a bit brighter today, maybe the lie in yesterday helped. I got up at 4.30a.m. the first time but soon went back to bed, until gone 10.00.   Again I was pottering all day not really doing a lot.  I only had one coffee throughout the day and my headache didnt get any worse.  Fingers crossed that things are now improving.

Flower Soft anyone?  I have a large box full of lots of little bits of flower soft craft.  There is the actual flower soft 11 tubs of it, cards, little notelets etc. etc.  I have tried this a few times, loved doing it but, I am wanting to move on to other crafting things now so I am selling all my flower soft items.  If anyone would like these, please get in touch tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com


During Sale a Bration you can get your hands on this wonderful set of cards, its a whole card kit that I have had fun with, and can recommend to anyone.  You can get this free with an order of £45.


I have made all of these and I shall be giving them as my next thank you cards




Along with these that I have finished.

As promised, here are a couple of photographs of my Valentines Day present (all eaten now).


Lucky me.  They were the best truffles I have ever had and, if anyone ever goes to Bettys I shall gladly give you an order for another box.

I really do want to start some scrapbooking so I may be pottering in the craft room for a couple of hours today, to try and tidy things up.  If anyone would like to do a tad of scrapbooking with me, just let me know.

If you have been thinking about joining the Stamperettes, there is just one week left.  You can get the Annual Catalogue, the Spring/Summer mini and Sale a bration in your hands as soon as you join up, free of charge.  Come along to the Stamperettes Stamping event in March, also free.  For an order of £15 per month (plus 50p p+p) you can get all your Stampin Up products over the next 10 months and be a hostess, even more things for free.  Give me a call on 01332 721877 to find out more.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a great day.

No comments: