Sunday

Sunday and is that snow or is it ice?

Good morning and I really dont know if it is snow outside my front door or ice.  I am not about to go and look just yet brrr, too cold for that.

I have another action packed day ahead of me, out on the town, a little hairdressing and perhaps an hour or two in the craft room.

Here is another card that I have finished, for the box.  I hope to put the receipients name on the little tag, when its the right time of course because I am not sure who this is for just yet.




I hope you manage to stay dry and warm today, the forecast is for sleet (Christiana, that means some snow mixed in with rain).  Thanks for having a read and please, do feel free to leave a comment or two.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Aaawwwwhat a cutie.Lovely card Tracey.
Not very warm today.

Love Karen x