Friday

Happy Birthdays

The first of the January birthdays today.  Its Elvies and Paulines and I hope you both have a wonderful day, you deserve it.

Here are the cards that I made and can now show you, although you cant really see all the glitter.




Fingers crossed that the postman arrived in time, but he should have.

Yesterday didnt go as planned but hay, it didnt matter.  I managed to get my accounts done for the year and now I shall be out taking them to the mr. accountant man.  I will also be going all over making deliveries, charity shop, changing clothes etc.  A lovely day out and, the weather is forecast to be nice too.

Diet went well yesterday again, I just ate my 3 meals with a couple of yoghurts in between.  Lots of tea and coffee though but next week I will cut down on that and...... replace the sugar for canderel and replace my semi skimmed milk for skimmed. 

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day

No comments: