Monday

Happiness in a jar

Another start to another exciting week. This week I am putting the finishes touches to all the card kits for Saturdays Stamping Afternoon.  We have had one cancellation so, if you would like this place, all the details are on the events section of my blog.  Dont delay as I am sure the space will soon go.

On facebook, lots of people have happy jars and I decided to make one myself.  This is where you put little notes of what makes you happy as and when it happens.  At the end of the year, or on 1st January next year, you have a look through all the notes in the jar, happy memories.
Here is the jar that I made, using pink which is my favourite colour, a jar that used to contain a fresh linen candle. lacy ribbon and buttons, really girly.  It is now getting notes put in almost daily, so I must be a happy person.


I was also busy making on Saturday.  I tried to get to a stampin up demonstrators meeting but unfortunatly, the snow on the roads had me beat.  However, I did manage to get there at lunch time, say a few hellos and then I did a few make and takes.  Here is a card that I made using one of the Sale A Bration sets, (there are 17 items that you can get free in Sale a Bration).

 

Did you know that Sale a Bration is on until 22nd March?  I am taking party bookings for afternoons and evenings so if you fancy having a crafty party, let me know, fancy a party but you dont have a venue, I may have the answer.  If you would like to order anything or just get a catalogue, get in touch.

Its Derby Dabblers get together this Friday, the first one for 2013 and we are having a February Fuddle.  If you fancy coming along, we meet at St. Martins Church Hall, Flint Street in Allenton from 6.30p.m.  It would be great to see you.

Thanks for having a read and I do hope that you are coping with first the snow, then the rain and now the wind.....cant wait for Summer.




No comments: