Monday

First day back at work

Monday morning and its back to work for me.  I shall also be answering any emails, phone messages etc. today, being a back to work day.  I shall also be baking a cake and some biscuits because tomorrow, it Tuesday at Traceys.  That is an open house tomorrow evening, anytime after 6p.m. for a cuppa, some cake and a natter.  A perfect time to catch up on everyones news and, if you would like to place an order, collect and order or talk about an order, the perfect setting.

Here is one of the the many cards that I am trying to finish.  As mentioned before, there are lots and lots of boxes in my craft room with unfinished cards and so I am trying to do at least 5 a day, which will keep me in good stead for the shows and events I want to attend this year.

 

Did you know that Stampin Up have a Valentines offer?  Its only available for a couple of weeks.
Now if you know of people that are into crafting, this is just the perfect present for a birthday or special occassion later in the year
 















When you purchase My Little Valentine Stamp Set (clear), which are 4 stamps




You will get this FREE.
 


Call me now on 01332 721877 to place your order which is going to be submitted tomorrow, Tuesday.

Thanks for having a read and have a great day






No comments: