Tuesday

Tuesday at Traceys....again

The weekend flew by, as usual.  Are you nearly ready for Santa?  I am just about there although I think I am looking forward to Paul coming home rather than Santas visit at the moment.  Paul is still away for a few more days though.

Another Tuesday at Traceys again today but, I must admit, I havent baked.  I do have some cakes though, Mr. Kipling baked for me this time.  There are not enough hours in the day and to be honest,
I had a little more fun going out rather than baking.  So if you are free later, please call in for a cuppa, (close your eyes to the dust, to the floor that may need a little sweep and the kitchen tops that havent got their usual shine). 

I found these wonderful boxes



So I have put all those wonderful SU Christmas presents inside them.  Yes, lots of hubbies and family have purchased SU goodies for some friends.



I shall be going back to the shop to see if I can find more boxes, such a great purchase.

Here is one of the cards that I have made recently.  Can you believe that I ran out of Christmas cards, still with a week to go so, that is what I am doing.  I have made a few more and will finish a few more off tonight.


Thanks for having a read and hope you have a fantastic day.







No comments: