Saturday

Saturdays Flying Hedgehog


 We are all busy at this time of the year getting ready for Santas visit and with only 10 sleeps to go, a lot of people are in panic mode.  Why does Christmas always surprise us?  Anyway, along with Christmas it was our Nephews twin daughters birthday earlier this week and here is one of the cards that I made



And here is a close up so you can see that glitter.

I had a wonderful time making this card and quite a few others, that I will share with you over the next few days

For those that I havent been able to talk to yet, all SU orders are here.  I am happy to drop them off this week if you cant collect and it would be great if you could get in touch so that we can arrange a time and day.  I will be having Tuesday at Traceys and next Saturday morning a few of us are meeting at CC at 10a.m. too.

I went to CC yesterday and it was lovely to meet up with people I hadnt seen for a while, I am just so sorry that I couldnt stay longer, next time.

Off to do a little more in preperation for Santa. Thanks for having a read and have a lovely afternoon

No comments: