Monday

Monday morning again


I have left the car running for a few minutes as it is all frozen over brrr.

Here is a photograph that Katerina took last week when we went into Derby to do a little shop.  I think its lovely with all the decorations














Well today is sizzling.  The washer has been on since 5 this morning and the last load is in. I have made a big indent in the sorting out of the Craft room which is what I love doing. I really do wonder if I prefer to sort it out, move things around and change things more than sitting in there and making cards, scrapbook pages etc, etc. 

I have a busy morning at work and then it will be time to come home and bake for tomorrow, Tuesday and Traceys.  I just have to decide what to make.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day

No comments: