Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Midweek Musing and how nice to come home and find the house clean, no pots to wash and the ironing under control....something has to go wrong at sometime, doesnt it?

Its the last day today that I am placing orders for Stampin Up, until 28th December.  If there is anything that you would like, last minute, just give me a shout and I am happy to add it to the order I am submitting, with just a 50p p+p charge, with collection or local delivery.  Obviously, if you would like an order delivering direct to your door, I am happy to do that right up to Christmas.  The cost of the p+p for this is £4.95, no matter what the cost of your order, which is great for large orders.

I have started to add some dates on the events section of my blog for next year.  January is starting to get booked which is great.  I have decided that I really must ask for a deposit from everyone, just to cover the costs of my initial outlay.  These days most places expect you to pay up front so I dont think anyone will mind.  Luckily I am keeping the prices the same for next year as everyone brings their own sticky stuff which helps to keep the price down.

Here are a couple of the tie cards that we recently made,



If you fancy having a go at one of these, just let me know and we can arrange a one to one session to make this and any other card you would like to have a go at.  Yes, one to one is something else that I am doing in 2013 or a class for two people if this is what you fancy.  Its a great birthday present too, so if you have a friend who fancies a go at card making book them onto a class and they can try it out, see what they think.

Watch this space for details about scrapbooking.....

I hope you have managed to stay dry (something Katerina is struggling with) and warm (Katerina is very cold),  Thanks for having a read today and if you want to get in touch, just give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

No comments: