Sunday

Last Sunday of 2012

Another wet and soggy day today, it looks as though the end of 2012 will be a damp one but rather the rain than the snow.

Did I show you the card that I made for Paul?  I dont think so


We had a lovely evening last night with my family.  We all ate, drank (tea) and was merry (laughing at Ollie).  The time just flew by and before I knew it, time to go to bed.  Here is the trifle that I made and everyone liked. 


Unfortunately I dont eat trifle so cant comment but Brother in Law and Dad asked for a second helping so it must have passed the test.

Today we have taken the decorations down, I know its early but if we didnt do it today, it could be the end of January or even February before I could get them put away.  I cant tell you how spacious the house looks.  Just a little more hoovering and then that will be that. 

Its a few hours in the craft room for me now and I just love being in there.  I have a few new things to have a play with and as there are a lot of birthdays just around the corner, it would be rude not to use a new stamp or two. 

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely afternoon and evening.

No comments: