Monday

Just one more sleep till Santa


Thank you Mr. Sainsbury.  Yes, he paid for our food shopping for the week, all the Christmas dinner, a little booze and a few little treats.  We always fill up with petrol at Sainsburys, usually do our weekly shop there too so, its nice to have a weeks shopping paid for but why is there always a but?  Sainsburys had ran out of turkeys.  Oh yes, I had left it too late to get a nice big turkey.  Never mind, I found a couple of turkey breasts which will do us fine along with beef and all the trimmings of course.

Here is one of the cards that I made for one of the grandchildren.


Today it is off into town for a few last minute little bits, a wander round and just enjoy the day.  We will be preparing the veg tonight and perhaps having a game of cards or two.  I didnt make it into the craft room yesterday, perhaps later.

I hope you have a lovely day and thank you for having a read.

No comments: