Saturday

Happy Birthday Leah


Good afternoon from an extremely wet Derby, I cant believe how much rain we have had and the wind...... goodness.

At least I am at home (AGAIN) all dry and preparing for a family get together tonight. 

It's Leah's birthday today and here is the card that I have made for her.

 

 I must admit that I have made quite a few of these cards as I have quite a few family birthdays in January as well as a lot of friends birthdays.  Speaking of birthdays, the updated birthday list will be sent out later (either this afternoon or tomorrow).  If you would like to be included on this, just let me know.

I love making Tiramisu, the Cypriot way of course but I felt like a change so I made them in individual glasses.  They didnt really turn out the way I wanted them too though.


I can tell you, they are scrummy but next time, I shall be making these in the large dish again.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you manage to stay dry xx

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card Tracey, so pretty.
Happy New Year to you and your family :o)
Jackie xx