Monday

Goodbye 2012

A very windy night last night.  I always sleep with a window open and last night was no different but wow, the wind was quite bad and it still is.  I dont believe any damage has been done but as it is still dark outside, I wont know until later.

So today is the last day of 2012 and what a year it has been.  I am looking forward to starting 2013 and having anothe wonderful year.  We already have holidays planned, places we want to visit and of course, more crafting, more stampin up and more new friends to meet.

The postman gave me this on Saturday. An apology bag, something I havent seen before and inside this bag there were two envelopes, a couple of people will recognise their handwriting.
 

 


 
It seems that these two envelopes got damaged on their way to us.  Fortunately the cards were fine phew.
How about some sweet treats?  I was lucky enough to receive these and they were scrummy.  I shall be asking for some receipes in the near future.



 Thank you for having a visit today. I hope you stay warm and dry where ever you are and I would like to thank you for your support during the last year. 
Have a wonderful New Year's Eve

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Happy New Year Tracey, see you on the other side
Hugs and wishes
Buffy x