Friday

Friday and another Christmas card

Good morning from a very soggy Derby.  Oh umm Christiana may not know what soggy means as its not a description I use a lot. Soggy is where everything is wet and damp.  Well we have had so much rain that it feels soggy.  I got drenched yesterday (wet through) and came home very late looking like a drowned rat, mascara all down my face, goodness knows how long that had been there.  My feet sqelched as I had water in my shoes and the bottom of my trousers was mopping the floor as I walked.  I had to have a shower, put pjs on and sit in front of the telly for a while to get warm.  I was in bed by half past 8 and fast asleep before I knew it. 

So because of all that sleep, I am up early today which is a good job as I have a few chores to do before leaving the house.  Paul is due home today so keep your fingers crossed for me. 

Here is another stunning card that I was lucky enough to make during the last SS weekend.

And here is a little more detail.






 

 

Now I know its a Christmas card and I know I should give it out but I cant.  It is going to be one of those that sits in a box for me to look at and, one day replicate.

The forecast is for a pleasant day in Derby, no rain and not too cold.  I hope that you manage to stay warm and dry where you are (they have a lot of rain in Cyprus too).  Thanks for having a read and the countdown is now on 4 sleep till Santa visits YEAH

No comments: