Monday

Another Monday Morning

Another start to another week.  I am now on a countdown to a chilled Christmas.  Crafty week was wonderful, I had a lot of lovely evenings with a lot of lovely people.  The next crafty week is in January and I shall be putting details on the events section of my blog very soon.


The girls came over for the weekend and it was fantastic to catch up with Katerina who seems to be very grown up all of a sudden.  Friday night was a catch up night, Saturday they had a lie in (till half past 12), then we had a little wander in town, came home for Katerina to listen to Cypriot football, she is football mad and supports her team from the UK.  Then it was time for pizza and Skyfall, the new James Bond Movie.  Home, tea and more talking until very late.  I am going to miss her when she goes home in a couple of week and my house seems to be so quiet now that she has been and gone, it sure was a whirl wind visit.  It was good fun though.

We got the Christmas decorations up yesterday, here is the Advent Calendar that I made last year and its going to be coming out year after year now.

And here are the new additions to the Christmas family

I can say that Katerina helped herself to quite a few of my decorations for her own flat, even though she wont be here at Christmas she will make it a bit Christmassy.

If there is anything that you want (notice that I didnt put need), I shall be putting in a Stampin Up order this evening and I am happy to add the odd bit or two for you. Just give me a call on 01332 721877

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww those little birdies are adorable I love em. Can I come round and open one of the boxes :o) I have my wooden one up too and my 2 grandsons love opening the boxex :o)

Huggles L xxx