Thursday

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, White Rabbit

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, White Rabbit.  Not long now till Santa arrives.

Tuesday at Tracey's was another hit, lots of ladies lots of catching up and lots of cake.  This is all that is left of the cake and it was scrummy.


It really is so nice to sit down, catch up with everyone and find out what we are all up to and, every week there are different ladies that come for a natter.  We do spend our time with sending out text messages and emails that its really good to sit down face to face. 

Yesterday I started  sorting out orders, yes a few orders arrived so they are all parcelled up ready to give out.  I get another delivery today so I know what I shall be doing this afternoon.

As promised, here is another card from the beautiful seeason stamp set and, a matching envelope.

 
 

 This stamp set is excellent value for money. You get the main image which you can use on the outside of your card, the insert and the envelope. Two sentiments, one for the outside and one for insert and then, a stamp for a tag, all for the price of £15.95. I hope you can see the image below.




If you are wondering what all the dazzling things are, these are the snowflakes from the SU die, you get 3 different sizes and they are wonderful. You can attach them all together or just leave them seperate.  I shall show you some things that I have made with them in a few days.

Time to get ready for work but thanks for having a read today, I hope you manage to stay dry.








No comments: