Thursday

No photos boo hoo

what a damp soggy week this has turned out to be. The forecast is that it is going to stay wet for the next few days so keep your coat and brolly dried out.

Work is as busy as ever which is good, it means that the time passes rather quickly, just what I like.

I have also been very busy at home.  I have a Christmas Fayre this Saturday, if you are free between 10 - 2 and fancy a drive out, I shall be at St. Osmunds church which is in between Wickes and the Conference Centre on London Road (top of Ascot Drive).  It would be great to see you,  I have been busy making some candles, some cards and getting a few  bits put by to sell.  I am really looking forward to it.

Of course, I have been getting everything ready for Crafty Week next week.  Hasn't that come round quickly?  There are a few places free on Thursday and one place on Friday.  Please give me a call and get yourself booked on if you fancy an evening of making cards. We shall make one for the men in our lives and one for the ladies, not a Christmas card in sight.

I have lots and lots and lots of pieces of patterned paper.  I really dont know what to do with it all, i would like to use it on cards but nothing is coming to mind.  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know

I have tried to include some photos of lots of different things but, I am told that I have used up my quota and that I have to purchase space now??? I shall have to look into this as it doesnt sound quite right.

Thanks for having a read, sorry there are no pictures and hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments: