Monday

Monday Morning and another start to another week

Good morning and I hope you are more excited about the start of your week than I am.

Mr. Blogger is sure up to something because yesterday I had over 365 people visit my blog huh?  Normally there about 90 hits per day so this sudden surge makes me very suspicious but hay, if so many people did visit, thank you *waving as I type*.

So here we are, crafty week.  If you fancy making a couple of cards this week, I have a few places free on Thursday and one place on Friday.  More details can be found on the "events" tab at the top of my blog.

Its also stamperettes week this week, that is where two lovely groups of ladies all decide on what Stampin' Up! goodies they want to choose from and boy, it really is a tough decision as there are so many fantastic SU products.

Fancy joining the SU team, its the last few days of signing up and getting free papers for the next six months and, it is so easy to join.  Its all electronic now so we can do it via email,links and the phone.  Its a great opportunity to miss if this is something that  you have been thinking about, give me a call today on 01332  721877 and I can tell you more.  It is a decison that you wont regret and, if you want to re sign, let me know before Friday.

Photos, photos photos, that is what we need, now that we can add them.  I still think its all a bit strange about asking for $'s for me to add photos, something not quite right  but never mind.

Heres one that I took to the Christmas Fayre on Saturday.  Lighting was not too good when I took this photograph
Another couple of Christmas cards.

Off to start my morning at my proper job, have a wonderful start to the week.




No comments: