Sunday

Sunny Sunday (hope it lasts)

Well what a busy week that was, sorry you didnt get to read as many posts from me but time just ran out.  Not quite sure how though, if I am working just in the mornings you would think that I had lots of free time, not the case really.  Never mind, I will try harder this week.

I found my dentist, YEAH, he is in Dorridge, so Paul and I had a trip out to see him last week.  I also went out for lunch on one day and had coffee with friends one night.  Not too much has happened in the craft room either, just what am I doing.  Well, sorting out more cupboards, boxes and drawers which I love to do.  The only problem with that is that I cant find things once I have cleaned and put them away.  Oh and Christmas shopping, yes we did quite a lot of that too.  I know its early but if Paul is going to be working away for a few weeks, I would rather have it all ready instead of rushing around at the last minute as Paul would just get stressed out.  This way, we get to do it at our leisure and anything else we see later, its a bonus.

I had a bit of an accident with my orchid this week.  The new shoot that I had been watching and looking after stuck to my kitchen window, but I didnt know.  I move the plant to water it and *ping* it just broke off.  I am gutted, really, I am angry with myself and quite upset.  Someone has told me that if I put it in a glass of water for a few months, it will make new roots? well I can but try.  This could mean that for the first year in many, I wont have a flowering orchid mind you, having said that, the flowers that I have at the moment have been out since last October, which is great.



Cards, well here is another Christmas card that has been added to my box (second box of Christmas cards now).

I know you cant get Dasher from Stampin Up anymore but there are so many other fantastic Christmas stamps which I am hoping to get to play with in the next couple of hours.

Fancy a SATURDAY AFTERNOON CHRISTMAS CARD MAKING on 27th October?  5 cards, 5 decorated inserts, lots of cakes, coffee, chatter and laughter?  More details on the events section of my blog but give me a ring if this is something you would like to have a go at.  For beginners and experienced crafters.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday

No comments: