Friday

Relaxing one layer card for a Friday


It's Friday again, wow, it soon does come round.  I have a lovely day planned today. Obviously, its work first thing this morning and then I am off to say farewell to a chappie that is retiring. We worked together for years so I will go to his presentation and then we shall go to the pub.  By this time I will be off duty he he but driving.  The weekly shopping needs to be done followed by a quick bite to eat and off to the craft club for a night of crafty chatter and catching up with friends.  When that is all done and dusted, I will be going home to Paul as he is due back from site today YEAH.

How about this for a birthday card.  I do like my one layer cards, just so relaxing to do.

I hear that there are problems in leaving me comments.  Could you please let me know if you are having problems.  My email address is tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com.  I dont know if it is just the odd one or two people (no, you are not odd lol).....you know what I mean.
If you fancy making a card or two or even three, I have a few places available next week.  All details are in the events section of my blog (above).
I am still hoping to recruit a few more ladies to help me with Stampin' Up! so, if you fancy doing a little crafting with just SU products, going to do some parties or just for a discount on goodies, please give me a ring and we can have a coffee and a chat all about it.

Or, fancy a Stampin' Up! party?  An evening of crafting in your own home with your crafting friends.  I will come along armed with everything you need to make a couple of cards.  My number is 01332 721877 and I am happy to travel. I do have most afternoons free too if you fancy crafting in the afternoon rather than the evening.

Have a wonderful start to the weekend, even if it is going to be cold.  Thanks for having a read

No comments: