Saturday

A crafty weekend

Saturday, the weekend and a crafty one for me.

This last week has been a little busy, visit to doctors, Christmas shopping, lunching out, coffee with friends and getting everything ready for next Saturdays crafting afternoon. So unfortunately I didnt have time to blog.

I recently received this wonderful card, full of sparkle, isn't it lovely.

I have had a play with a few new stamp sets from Stampin' Up! in preperation for next Saturday and I am so pleased with the cards that have been created with them.  If you fancy a few hours of crafting, making 5 Christmas cards, please get in touch as there are just a couple of spaces left.

I have also managed to get my craft room sparkling clean again so when I ran out of Christmas tags it was such a pleasure to nip upstairs and rattle a few off, now all I have to do is keep it like that, as if.

Today I am off to Cheshire for a crafty day out and I am just hoping that the fog has gone away.  Thank you for having a read and I hope all is well with you.


2 comments:

Buffy said...

Such a lovely card to have received.
Hope your crafty day out went well.

Buffy x

Anna said...

its always lovely to receive a card, especially one so nice